When we work together, you’ll receive a personalized service tailored to your needs as an author. I welcome the opportunity to work with beginning and developing writers. I offer line editing, proofreading, content review, and submission review.
- Using “Track Changes” in Microsoft Word 2016, my critique is specific to your needs as an author.
- I use an active subscription to the Chicago Manual of Style during edits.
- Merriam-Webster Online is my go-to dictionary while editing.
- Title and release date are kept confidential until publication.
- Your work is never presented to anyone else, and you retain all rights.
- A contract is signed by both parties before editing or proofreading begins.
- Payment plans are available upon request.
- A free sample line edit of your novel’s first two pages is available upon request.
- Complimentary post-production services.
- Returning authors and referrals receive discounted services.
- Submission reviews welcome.
You can pay for story feedback in money or time.
Please sign-up for a free sample edit. After I have reviewed your manuscript and we’ve discussed your needs, I will give you an estimate for the project.
An ongoing issue in the indie writing community is that authors cannot afford professional editing services. To ease the financial burden of launching a book or series, I offer monthly installment plans based on availability and your needs. The pricing structure is agreed upon and listed in the contract before services begin.
RETURNING AUTHORS & REFERRALS
Returning authors receive 10% off regular prices.
Referrals receive 5% off regular prices; referrals must mention the name of the author who referred them to receive a discount.